March 19th, 2020
Crittenton Centers has adjusted our programs and protocols in order to support our mission of protecting and nurturing children and families during this unprecedented time. We are acting with compassion to protect the health and safety of Crittenton Centers’ children, families, staff, volunteers, donors, and our community.
Today Crittenton Centers’ announces the below actions designed to support slow the transmission of the virus in our community. This is a fluid situation and we will continue to respond accordingly and evaluate before April 8th.
March 19th thru April 8th, 2020 in response to COVID-19
• Crisis Nursery Hotline 309-674-4125 will be active 24/7 to provide crisis support.
• All requests of basic need supplies to our Crisis Nursery will be met for curbside pick-up (Mon & Thurs 10 am-2 pm).
• All Family Services appointments will be managed through telecommunications if possible.
• All parenting classes and support groups are canceled.
• The Child Development Center will be closed through April 8th.
• All staff with the ability and by recommendation of their supervisor will work remotely.
• All visitors are restricted from the building.
• All fundraising events are postponed through April 30th, 2020.
It is our mission to protect and nurture children and families. We will continue to do so as we share resources during this time on social channels please follow us on Facebook Crittenton Centers and our website www.crittentoncenters.org
We will be available 24/7 for families who need assistance by calling our Crisis Nursery Hotline (309)674-4125.
Stay Safe & Healthy!
Jeff Gress, President & CEO